* NOTE: D/A on this agenda stands for Discussion/Action
Call meeting to order
1. Swearing in of New Elected Officials.
2. Presentation of Certificate of Election.
3. Status report for the 2014 CDBG – Wastewater System Improvements Project
4. D/A on project scope for 2015 CDBG Funding Application
5. Status report on the SH 153 Utility Extension Project
6. D/A on Resolution 2014-07 Adopting the attached policies in connection with the City of Winters, Texas Participation in Federally funded community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Projects and Adherence to the Regulations Described Therein.
7. D/A on Resolution 2014-08 Designating Signators for Contractual Documents and on State of Texas Documents for Requesting Funds.
8. D/A on Proclaiming December Fair Housing Month.
9. D/A on Transfer pump repair/replacement at the lake.
10. D/A on Police Department Roof Bids.
11. D/A on Budget Amendment using FY 2013/2014 funds for Street Sweeper.
12. D/A for moving December meeting to due to holidays.
13. Monthly Reports:
1. A. City Hall Monthly Report.
2. B. Chief of Police Monthly Report.
C. Municipal Judge Monthly Report.
14. Consent Items:
A. Approval of Bills.
B. Approval of Minutes.
15. Adjourn Meeting.
If audience needs disability facilities, they should notify us 72 hours before the Council Meeting.
I do hereby certify that this Agenda was posted at City Hall on Friday, November 21, 2014 at 4:00 p.m. and remain so posted for at least 72 hours preceding the meeting.