* NOTE: D/A on this agenda stands for Discussion/Action
Call meeting to order
1. Status report for the Water System Improvements Project funded by Rural Development.
2. Status update for SH-153 Utility Extension Project.
3. D/A on County Mutual Aid Agreement with WCTCOG.
4. D/A on bids from Rance and Kati Hopkinson to purchase properties at 706 W Alexander and 507 Quanah.
5. D/A on water line between Wes-T-Go and Bank Building on Main St.
6. Monthly Reports:
A. City Hall Monthly Report.
B. Chief of Police Monthly Report.
C. Municipal Judge Monthly Report.
7. Consent Items:
A. Approval of Bills.
B. Approval of Minutes.
8. Adjourn Meeting.
If audience needs disability facilities, they should notify us 72 hours before the Council Meeting.
I do hereby certify that this Agenda was posted at City Hall on Friday, February 21, 2014 at 4:00 p.m. and remain so posted for at least 72 hours preceding the meeting.